CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

Hi, this is Kevin and Wendy's niece, Lindy, and I have hijacked their blog (cue sinister laughter--ha, ha, ha). Actually, I hijacked it for the oh-so-innocent purpose of posting their Memorial Day photos. I will soon teach them to post pictures by themselves and they will become blog addicts like the rest of us :) Here you go--
Memorial Day 2008
Kevy by dad's grave
300 No Home they are remodeling it. New windows, new stucco
Kidding Around...
Nate & Lindy enjoying cupcakes for Caitlin's Birthday celebration
Camden & Riley
Tiff, Wendy & Kara
Richard, Diane, Wendy & Beverly
Caitlin & Zac
Grandpa Steven & Sidney
Steven & Diane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katon, Goukakyu no jutsu.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.